viernes, 20 de abril de 2007

the doctor



1stscene.

Susan: Hello Whitney! How are you?
Whitney: I’m really sad Susan! I’m too fat.
Susan: well, I think you are right; you have gained a lot of weight.
Whitey: The other day I tried to ran some miles and I couldn’t, I god tired really fast
Susan: Maybe you should go see a doctor
Whitney: you’re right! Who do you recommend?
Susan: I know a Dr Johnson, do you want me to give you her number?
Whitney: yes please, thank you very much.

2stscene.

Receptionist: Good afternoon! Can I help you?
Whitney: yes, I have an appointment with Dr. Johnson.
Receptionist: Oh! Right… you’re Miss Houston! Come on in please.
Whitney: Thank you!
Dr. Johnson: Hello miss Houston! How are you today?
Whitney: I feel Terrible.
Dr Johnson: What’s wrong?
Whitney: I can’t lose weight! I used to be a singer. I had a great body and recorded several albums. But I retired and began eating a little bit more… like 10 times a day and I became really fat
Dr Johnson: Ok Miss Houston, let’s take a look at you.
Dr Johnson: Ok I know what you need: don’t eat for 6 months and buy 30 bottles of OUT FAT.
Whitney: Thank you so much Dr Johnson! I really a appreciate what you did for me!

3stscene.

Sales Person: Hello! Can I help you?
Susan: yes please. My friend here needs 30 bottles of OUT FAT, she has a weight problem
Sales person: I see, follow me please.
Susan and Whitney follow the sales person
Sales person: I have this special bottle for cases like yours!
Whitney: That’s great! Just what I need
Sales person: and it only costs 500.000 Bs
Whitney faints.
Susan: Whitney! Whitney! Oh my god!
Whitney wakes up
Whitney: I think I’ll have liposuction

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

hello your task of the doctor this spectacular one and completes your drawing this very attractive

Anónimo dijo...

hello your pagina of entrance this very well congratulations and blok very complete.