jueves, 19 de abril de 2007

my diet

Welcome to my blog!
How are you?
This is my final project blog. In this blog I post my work for my level 2 English class everybody is invited to read and leave a comment.

Now, about me……

My diet

I eat many different things. I love eating chicken, in fact, I eat it every day. I don’t know why I love it go, I guess it’s because of its flavor I also eat a lot of bread .Arepas and empanadas .Because they are easy to make. I think chocolate is delicious; however, I hardly ever eat it because it is bad for my skin. I don’t like fish because it is smelly and has a disgusting appearance. I think seafood is terrible in general. In my opinion, I have a healthy diet. I think I need to eat more vegetables and fruit. I also think I need to eat les corbs


VERY LITTE Chocolate, fish, oil, soup, candy, butter
SOME Eggs, beans, nuts, milk, broccoli, lettuce, potatoes, pasta, apples
A LOT OF Chicken, yogurt, cheese, rice, bread, oranges, bananas, noodles, cereal, tomatoes, empanada, arepa

Do you usually have breakfast at 10:00 o’clock?
R: yes I do. I usually have breakfast at 10:00 o’clock

What time do you eat?
R: I always eat at 10:00 o’clock

Do you ever eat meat or fish for breakfast?
R: no I never eat meat of fish for breakfast

Do you ever go to a restaurant for breakfast?
R: yes, I sometimes go to a restaurant

Do you always drink the same thing in the morning?
R: I don’t. I usually drink different things

What is something you ever have for breakfast?
R: I never have for breakfast meat of fish


What is something you always have for breakfast?
R: she always has for breakfast milk and bread

Do you usually make your own breakfast?
R: no I don’t. my mother usually do makes my breakfast

Do you ever make lunch for other people?
R: no I don’t

Do you ever eat dinner alone?
R: no I don’t. I always eat with my family

What’s your favorite food? Fruit? Vegetable?
R: my favorite food, fruit and vegetable are chicken with rice and onion

What’s a Venezuela- style breakfast?
R: the stile breakfast in Venezuela is arepa, with coffee

Do you have a different breakfast on weekends?
R: yes. I have different breakfast on weekends


Composition

Sol usually has breakfast at 10:00 o’clock in the morning. She usually has for breakfast bread, milk and eggs, but she doesn’t drink the same thing for breakfast. Her favorite food is rice with chicken and her favorite fruit is the pear. She doesn’t eat alone, she eats with her family and sometimes she goes to a restaurant. She thinks that Venezuela style breakfast is arepa with juice or coffee.

Well, this is me... what about you? What’s your name?

No hay comentarios: