jueves, 19 de abril de 2007

my blog


Welcome to my blog!
How are you?
This is my final project blog. In this blog I post my work for my level 2 English class everybody is invited to read and leave a comment.

Now, about me……



My name is Jocelyn Reaño but you can call me rosin. I live in Maracaibo. In las naciones. I’m 21 years old and study preschool education and URBE

I love dancing, musing. My family and hot dogs
I hate injustice, lies, exercising and dirt.

My dream is to be happy, graduate, have a good job in school in the other country, my family is very happy, to speak English, and enjoy life and catholic.

About English, I listen to music and watch TV in English. I love to learn new languages

I can make lost of friends and practice speaking in this class.


Well, this is me... what about you? What’s your name?

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

hi i am happy to find someone with the same surname like me..havent met anyone from my father's clan so I am very much happy to find friends with same surname like me..please add me in your friendster...sheys2002@yahoo.com hope to be ur friend..thanks

I am sherwyn marie reaño from philippines 26 years old..

Anónimo dijo...

The matchless phrase, very much is pleasant to me :)