viernes, 20 de abril de 2007

sol and jose




Composition

My name is Joselyn Reaño, I was born in Maracaibo in March 7th my birthday it’s a special celebration to me. I really like this time because I share with my family and they give me presents. Also I like Fridays day because the classes finish and the weed ked begin. All years I wait this month with anxious. This one is going to be very good; because I’m planning to make a big party with my friends and my family.



Solangel Suarez was born in Merida in May 21st .Her favorite month of the year is December, because it’s Christmas month and. In this month she can go out with some relatives that she doesn’t shore with. Also in this month we give and receive presents. One day special for me is Friday because we take a break of class.

No hay comentarios: